Professional Rug Cleaning company based in Leicestershire
We’ve cleaned all types of rugs from modern area rugs to Persian, Afgan, Turkish, Kilims, Heriz, Tabriz, Moroccan, Indian, Chinese, Navajo, Kazak and even braided rugs. We appreciate a good quality rug, and as a result are very passionate about the safe and effective cleaning of them, because we know that without great care and the right cleaning method, rugs can very easily be ruined by untrained technicians.
We offer a free collection and delivery service with all the rugs we clean.
We’ve invested heavily in equipment and training to ensure that your rugs are cleaned to the highest standard and with minimal risk. Our cleaning service is provided at our Rug Cleaning ‘Spa’ in Leicestershire. We always insist that your valuable rugs are not cleaned in the home because it would simply be impossible to thoroughly remove the dry soil, clean and dry a rug in your home environment.
So we arrange to pick up your rug and take it to our dedicated rug cleaning facility in Leicester, where we can give it the TLC it deserves and put the wow factor back into it.
Most rugs we clean will be cleaned 2, if not 3 times to make sure we’ve removed the ground in dirt and soil so that when we return your rug and roll it out you’ll get the WOW factor, you won’t believe it’s the same rug!
We’ve been asked on numerous occasions to correct problems with rugs caused by ‘cheap’ cleaning. So we’ve put together a quick guide to help you select a professional rug cleaner in Leicester.
If you’re looking for a professional rug cleaning in Leicester then keep reading. Here’s my…
10 Things To Know Before Hiring A Rug Cleaning Company.
This will help you decide on who you should trust to clean your precious rugs? Let’s face it, trusting any company with your rugs for cleaning is hard enough. That’s why it’s important to see who family and friends have used and if they were happy with the service that they received because sometimes it doesn’t go as planned!
There aren’t many professional rug cleaning companies in Leicester and there are some unscrupulous people out there that claim to be ‘professional’, I know this because not everyone has had their rugs cleaned properly, we’ve had to put right some very basic mistakes that have been made by cleaners who claim to know what they are doing.
That means you will have to do some shopping around and that’s probably why you are reading this blog right now. So I’ve put together my top ten suggestions of things you need to know or ask when looking for a rug cleaner.
- The Price. If you are quoted £1 per square foot for a wool rug then something wrong! The price you pay to get your rugs cleaned should be based on the type of rug, the condition it’s in as this will affect the number of processes needed to clean the rug.
- Off-Site cleaning – If your chosen cleaner says he can clean it in your home or on your drive then walk away! Rugs should never be wet cleaned in the home! A fully trained rug cleaning expert will have a rug cleaning studio that they can take your rug to and won’t even attempt to clean the rug in your home. No matter how powerful their machinery is – DO NOT let them clean your valuable rug in your home! Truth be known, you don’t need the big and powerful equipment to clean your beautiful wool rugs as you do with wall-to-wall carpets.
- Ask them if you can visit their rug cleaning studio… Some rug cleaners will clean your rug on their drive! If they are a true, professional Rug Cleaner then they will be proud to show off cleaning plant to you.
- You need to check qualifications… are they fully trained? Have the attended any rug cleaning course, are they a Wool Safe Approved Service Provider? Anyone cleaning wool rugs should have specialised training.
- Get them to explain their cleaning process from start to finish… They should be confident in their methods and able to explain them clearly and easily.
- All professional rug cleaner should also offer an Anti-Stain protector, a Scotchgard type product, which acts as a good coat of wax for your car, the anti-stain protector can help keep your rug cleaner for longer.
- Do they have the correct insurance? Standard Liability insurance is not enough. Sure, it’ll cover any accidents whilst they are collecting or delivering your rug… but it won’t cover them for any damage that they cause to your rug…! Very Important!!!
- Do they inspect your rug before doing anything else? Do they use photo documentation and assessment to establish a pre-clean condition of your rug? If not how can they know what pre-existing conditions will affect the cleaning process?
- Do they start with the basics? Do they remove the dry soil before even thinking of applying any water or cleaning solution? Think about it. If you apply water to dry soil what will happen? Well, that’s simple! You’ll end up with sludge at the base of your rug and as that dries it will wick to the surface of the rug – not a good start! Most rug cleaners do not have the correct equipment to ‘dust’ or remove the dry soil from your rugs.
- The most important question you should ask any rug cleaning expert is… Do they offer a Guarantee? They may not be able to remove every last spot and stain (especially if the rug has pre-existing issues), but they should be able to let you know in advance what you should expect from the service that to provide and deliver.
If you want to know our 6-step WOW factor cleaning process then click here.
If you’re looking for a Professional Rug Cleaner in Leicestershire to take care of your rugs call now on [acf field=”telephone_number”].
So if you are struggling to keep your rugs clean and you live in Leicester and you want your rugs to look as good as they did when you first bought them then click here and fill in the form or give us a call on [acf field=”telephone_number”] and we’ll take care of the rest.
We’re passionate about professional and thorough rug cleaning. What drives us is the before and after results as these can be amazing. What gives us a big smile is the WOW factor we got from our clients when roll open the Rugs after we have returned them and this gives us absolute and total job satisfaction – this is the reason why we do it!
Not only do we go all out to provide great looking rugs but also a fantastic service on top of that. Nothing is too much for our clients and we find that this attitude towards who we are and what we do is what keeps our clients coming back time and time again. So if this is the sort of service you would like and you want your rugs cleaned then please contact our friendly team on [acf field=”telephone_number”].
As well as rug cleaning, we also provide professional cleaning services to Carpets, tiles and wooden floors. Talk to us today about how we can bring your carpets back to life.